Terms and Conditions of Boarding
Terms and Conditions of Boarding
- FEES. All fees are charged by the day, to include the day of arrival and the day of departure. Animals not collected by 10:30 on day of departure will be charged a full days board. You pay for the dates you book. If you return home early you are still liable to pay the full amount.
- EXTRA SERVICES. These include grooming, collection service, vet fees etc. Items will be priced separately and added to the final account.
- DEPOSITS. All bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £25.00/per pet, per week. If the total bill is less than this amount then payment in full must be received.
- CANCELLATION. A) All bookings cancelled within two calendar months’ notice will be entitled to a full refund. B) If more than one calendar months’ notice is given then the deposit paid will remain in credit on account, for use on a future stay.(It will not be refunded). C) If less than a months’ notice is given then the deposit will be lost.
- PAYMENTS. Payments for boarding fees and other services may be made by cash, debit/credit card or you may pay by bank transfer using you booking ID as the reference.
- OUT OF HOURS. We have a strict NO out of hour policy. Please respect our opening hours.
- VACCINATIONS. All pets accepted for boarding must be accompanied by an up to date current vaccination certificate. Vaccination against Infectious Canine Tracheobronchitis (kennel cough) is also strongly recommended. Any dogs boarding without the kennel cough vaccine do so at the owner’s risk.
- VETERINARY FEES. Any Pre existing conditions will not be covered by our pet insurance. Any veterinary fees (not covered by our insurance) are the responsibility of the client and must be paid at the time of check out.
- BELONGINGS. All belongings left on the premise are left at the client’s risk. Due to Health and Safety regulations animals’ own bedding is used at the discretion of the kennels. We cannot accept bedding which is not FULLY washable.
- PETS SHARING. Dogs/cats from the same household may share. This is at the owner’s risk. If there is any issues during the stay and the pets have to be accommodated separately additional costs will occur.
- NON COLLECTION. If you fail to collect any pet(s) within fourteen days of the agreed due date of departure, the kennel owner will take necessary measures to re-home or take what action they deem necessary. This is only if we have not received any correspondence from an owner.
- VETERINARY CARE Owners must give their authority to the Kennel Owner to consult a veterinary surgeon for treatment or to obtain information, to ensure the animals well being.
- MARKETING No information held will be used for any purposes, except those required by law. If you do not wish your details to be used for marketing information, please let a member of staff know. We occasionally use pictures of the pets we have staying on social media sites such as Facebook, our website and marketing material. If you are NOT happy for us to use photos of your pets please inform a member of staff.
- Signed Contract All owners boarding pets at Suntop Kennels & Cattery Ltd will need to sign a contract to accept these terms of boarding. Owners must agree to board their animals on the understanding that although every possible care and attention will be given; the animals are boarded entirely at their owner’s risk.